Wednesday, October 26, 2011

NOFX- Sun Oct 23,2011

NOFX @ The Paramount in Huntington, NY


The ARt.- Awesome Show, The new venue was great!!!!
NOFX Kicked Ass as usual!!!!!!!!!!  

The Drink.- Blue Point Toasted was good
(Except the $9 per 12-ounce drafts Price Tag- 
even if it was Blue Point. 
And the $7 cans of Bud & Bud Light- Seemed a bit much.......

The Food- Clif bars, PB&J and a few other
snacks were written on the Mirror behind the bar.

Only other issue was that 10mins after getting in I had to
 practically beg and bribe to run out to the car to grab my cell,
even though I still had my ticket. 
 Unfortunately I only had my cell to take the pics with........ I look forward to going back to as many shows as I can. It rivals Irving and Roseland with half the travel time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment